Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Exciting News

JR has been officially accepted into the Masters in Counseling program at Arizona State University.  I'm so proud of him because from what I understand it's pretty competitive.  So now that we know that is an option we just have to decide between ASU and NAU satellite campus in Phoenix.  I'm routing for ASU because we'd be able to live close to my sisters, oh and it's a great program. NAU is tempting because it sounds less intense with one class at a time at night.  That might actually allow him to work.  At ASU he would have 5 classes his first semester alone.  Is that even possible in a masters degree? Must be I guess.  We have to let ASU know by April 15th if he is going to be registering so wish us luck in our big decision!

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

That's awesome! congrats! and good luck with the decision!

Stephanie C. said...

Congrats guys!

Brenden+Nikki said...

Woot woot!! Congrats guys! ;)

Ginger said...

That is so exciting. I hate the waiting game to see if they get into school. It is so wonderful to know.