Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Question

Upon reading my blog is the middle part with the writing plain white with a polka dot border or is the whole page polka dots? This is very important.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

For me it's the whole page of polka dots.

Rustino Scar said...

all polka dots, though the middle part has a watermark-ish tint of polka dots. Off-set slightly to distinguish and give it multiple layers. You are quite the expressive person via your blog layout, if I must say so myself

Anonymous said...

For me, the whole page has been polka dots since you started using this background.

Terina said...

all polka dot and a bit difficult to read :S

Sara said...

Ditto - it's a bit hard to read at times. :)

Jen said...

All polka dots, and definitely hard to read. I always have to highlight your text so I can read it easily!

Derek & Kellyn said...

polkas everywhere! I always meen to tell you that its very hard to read :)Still love you anyway!

Glazebrookhousepictures said...

All polka dots Jens! It is very cute but kinda hard to read!

Travis and Britni said...

whole page is polka dots.

Molly said...

All dots

The Payne family said...

That is very weird cause at my home computer the middle is white and very easy to read. Guess I'll need to fix this soon so as to not make it hard on you guys!

Jeff Schaub said...

Jenns...wow so on my comp it's showing an all white background! Weird, it used to show the polka's and I ditto what everyone else has said cause it's always hard to read!! I don't know what template you are using but the middle column doesn't usually have the background images...it's all part of the html mess coding stuff!!

The Payne family said...

Well I tried to change it and now I can't get anything to come up so I guess it's going to stay white. Grrr...

Heather said...

At least you changed it.
It was pretty hard to read