Please excuse my face, I was sick that day and look it. Anyways, I have to admit that it was pretty funny. Perhaps now that they've all gotten a good laugh they'll stop calling me that...yeah, probably not. Here's to hoping though.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Jenny
For anyone who knows me really really well you'll know that one thing that I HATE is when people use the Forest Gump pronunciation of my name. You know what I'm talking about right? "JENN-AYE". I don't like that so much. And please don't use this post as an excuse to call me that every time you see me now because it's been brought to your attention. It seems that when I tell people I don't like it, they decide to use it more. Why is that? Anyways, people at work have come to know this little fact and so I get called Jenn-aye all the time. Earlier this week one of my co-workers started a chain e-mail with this attached:

Please excuse my face, I was sick that day and look it. Anyways, I have to admit that it was pretty funny. Perhaps now that they've all gotten a good laugh they'll stop calling me that...yeah, probably not. Here's to hoping though.
Please excuse my face, I was sick that day and look it. Anyways, I have to admit that it was pretty funny. Perhaps now that they've all gotten a good laugh they'll stop calling me that...yeah, probably not. Here's to hoping though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
That is so funny. I know you hate that, but that's was really creative. Sounds like you're having fun all in all. I miss you.
I love it. So stinkin funny. I don't know why people would want to say it even though it makes you mad... but I can't stop repeating Jenn-ay in my head. Maybe it's good I can't see you right now.
Post a Comment