Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A vacation from my "vacation"

As previously stated we were lucky enough to go to Disneyland this past weekend and in case you were wondering, yep, it's as good as it always has been. I don't know if Disneyland could ever get old...unless you worked there. It would probably get old then. Anyway, we met my 2 sisters and their fun little kids there and had a blast on Friday. We even got a group discount because we had 10 kids and 6 adults. We went on a whole lot of kid rides this time trying to accommodate the kiddos but I was ok with that. If you've never been to Disneyland at Christmas time GO! Go now!








At the next day we went to the Santa Monica beach. I'd like to think that fun times were had by all.


On a side note, we got a new computer and it is AMAZING! I just can't believe how fast it is...and how big our screen is. Oh the things I have been missing out on all this time!

2 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

How fun! I hope this doesn't sound creepy because I remember this...but I think it's your niece in the purple jacket....was she like a tiny baby when we were room mates? Because if so I totally remember when she was just standing up for the first time. I only remember this because she had the most serious expression on her face that was adorable and I remember how she held on to the carpet fibers with her toes like it helped her from falling over. I seriously thought she was the cutest little thing. Well anywho -if that is her, I just can't believe how fast kids grow up!.....of course, we were room mates almost 5 years ago so I guess it's understandable ha ha.

Cheryl said...

Now I really want to go to Disneyland during Christmas! After looking at your pics I told Derick that we should do it next year. How fun! I can't believe how big all of your nieces and nephews are. I guess it's been many years since I have seen any of them though!