1) We went to the first annual Lange family reunion. We rented this amazing house on a lake in Pagosa Springs Colorado and all 42 of us stayed there. Crazyiness at it's best. And the neighbors only complained like...well every day.
2) I got a job. I'm working in a call center doing customer service and it's not really my favorite so far so we'll see how it goes. Soon I'll be working 11:30 to 8 pm and will have Thursdays and Sundays off. So this job may get worse. Not too excited for those hours but am pretty stoked to have a job to be making money. I shouldn't complain. We are blessed. I take it back, I love my job.
3) JR has been in school for like 3 weeks now. He reads A LOT!
4) We've been to visit just about all of our family in different parts of the state and I'm pretty sure our new ward thinks we are inactive. They were probably all really confused as to who we were when we spoke in church today. JR got a calling today as the webelos leader. That's a new one for him.
5) My nephew Dakota came to live with us and moved out within 2 weeks. I didn't realize we were that bad. Haha!
6) We are going to Hawaii in a week and a half. JR will be in a conference half the time which means I'll be spending a whole lot of time by myself. We'll be staying in Waikiki for most of the time but are hoping to find a place to stay on the North Shore of Oahu for our last night. If anyone has like $350 to give us so we can stay in the Turtle Bay Resort please speak up now. For those who have been to Oahu suggestions of fun things to do and see are appreciated.
And now for some reunion pictures. This is the first time we have all been together probably ever.
Love my parents and siblings!
I had to add this next one for the sheer impressivness. Look at that form!
We all got awards after the Lange family Olympics.










2 comments:
So fun. I'm so excited you got a job and you get to go to Hawaii. I wish you were going in five weeks instead of one because then we would be there and could hang out. I'm glad JR is in school. Hopefully he likes it. We miss you guys.
Awe Jenns you look great and how in the world is JR so flexible?!!? I'm glad you are back in AZ but only wish that JR was going to college in Kingman!!! I still get sad thinking about how right when you moved back I had to move here... :( BLECH!!! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment