A little over 4 weeks ago I started my very first class at the University of Phoenix, GEN/300. After 4 years of working here and 6 years of being out of school I finally gave in and decided I'd give it a try. The result? I want my old life back! I feel like all I ever do is go to work, do homework on my lunch break, come home, do homework at home and then start it all over again. I want to be able to play again!
On another note, the online class setting here is actually pretty cool and I've learned more than I thought I would. I just don't want to do homework. It's only a five week course so It'll be over soon enough. I think I'm going to make it!
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yeah! I'm so excited for you. As far as the time-out for women and girls goes: It was catered to both actually. It did talk to the young girls alot, but it also talked to the women, and the talks they gave were really uplifting. I think it was enjoyable for all ages. I just felt it was so different from last year. I wonder if your sisters thought the same. Anyways, glad to hear you're doing good, and back in school. Hope you like it. Love ya.
sounds tough. keep it up
I'm just thankful that you are not like one of my Axia students because if you were I think that I might have had to end our friendship!! You know how much they drive me crazy on a daily basis. You should be proud of yourself for working so hard and being responsible about your homework. Don't you want to get your doctorate degree now?!?!?
Post a Comment