
This last weekend JR and I met up with my family at the Phoenix Civic center to take part in Time Out for Couples. My mom and sisters and I usually do Time Out for Women but it didn't come this year so we decided to switch it up and drag our significant others along with us. It was really good. I still don't know how the guys felt about it but I think they were at least Semi-entertained. For those of you not familiar with the "Time Out" system it's basically church conferences (and JR would have me say that it is not put on by the church) for different audiences. They have Time Out for Women, Girls, Singles, Couples, you name it. This year they had President Hinckley's daughter and her husband hosting. Music from Peter Brienholt (sp?, the guy who put together the Reflections of Christ pictures (so good, if you haven't seen the slide show you can see it here.), then there was a marriage counselor who came and spoke. Good times were had.



4 comments:
We almost went to that! But decided to save the money. Sad comentary on our value of our marriag or just good finical sence? Humm
Every year, I miss the "Time Out" events because we are always out of town those weekends. So lame. Learn anything you can send my way?
Sounds like fun. I ran into your sister at Time Out for Women and Girls are Saturday. I was sad you weren't there. I miss ya Jens.
I never heard of it, sounds neat. I'll have to try to check it out someday. hope your doin super swell! xo
Post a Comment