Up until this point in my life I have been a firm believer that Christmas music and decorations, etc. should not be put up until Dec. 1st. I was never even an after Thanksgiving Christmas enthusiast. This year my decorations went up last night. November 23rd, a new record. JR was wanting to put the tree up and I gave in. I really enjoyed it too. I made cookies, we had eggnog, and we even got a fire going in our fireplace (thanks Duralog!). It was a very pleasant evening to say the least. So what if our tree is missing a leg on it's stand and we had to rig it up with books and it'll probably fall over? So what if my decorations are out of date? So what if you can see the metal pole that is it's trunk? I still love our little tree!


Thanks to our friend Kellyn for making our stockings. I love them!

Christmas in November, huh, who would've guessed?
6 comments:
looks great, I've been asking Blake to get our decor out of the attic so I can put it up with Ashlyn but he thinks we should wait until next week! maybe he'll give in too. hope you have a happy thanksgiving!
My fav is that you are still using that one blanket to cover up the bottom of the christmas tree, ha ha!! I know deep down that one year you will get a real xmas tree skirt, I just got my very 1st one! (my mom made it!) I really do miss that cute lil' tree though!! So many good mems came from it when it was up in our condo!! I will have to come and visit him!
I love it.
It all looks so cute. Arent Christmas trees just Great! Cant wait for ours this weekend. LOVE those stockings!! I'll have to get her info from you so I can get me some. Very cute :)
how cute! hey, it's a tree, and the special thing is it's you and your man's first X-mas! Even if it falls, it's something fun to remember...lol. ;) hee hee.
I think we have the same Christmas tree... and what part of Colorado were you in?
Post a Comment