Wednesday, December 17, 2008
Ah man
Today I am home sick. Blah. I went to work yesterday having a sore throat and started feeling pretty horrible around 10. I recognized the awful feeling right away as strep throat since I've had it like 167 time in my life. Sure enough, Urgent Care confirmed strep throat. I have to say out of the past 167 times #168 is by far the worst case I've had. I cannot swallow without excrutianting pain. Because of this I do not want to eat even though I am starving. Perhaps that is why I almost passed out in the shower today. Seriously, I had to sit down in the tub and turn off the water for fear that I would drown if I lost it in the shower. All I have to say is that I hope these antibiotics kick in VERY SOON. On the bright side, the body aches have gone away! Woo hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yuck, Jenny! I hope you are feeling better today! Do you need anything? Please let me know if you do!!
not fun, hope you feel better soon. on the bright side at least you have a good excuse to read the twilight books!!!
awe...I just got over being sick with congestion/sore throat. I've never had strep throat, at least I don't think...I hate being sick, and when I am, I fight it all I can to be and feel normal! Get well soooon!
Post a Comment