Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Bandwagon

Well, I've joined the masses and have been reading the Twilight series. I just had to see what all the fuss was about. I'll admit it, these books do grab your attention once you get started. I have decided to blame my lack of blogginess lately to the fact that my nose is always in one of the Twilight books. I've just started #3and while I really enjoy reading them I'm going to be glad when I'm done so I know how it all turns out and I can stop feeling so addicted to something. There hasn't been much news on our front lately. I can pretty much say that all my Christmas shopping is done now. I feel pretty good about that. I feel especially grateful that I won't have to return to any more crazy stores with their non existent parking. I went out today and spent like 10 minutes just trying to find a spot. Madness I tell you!
A few years ago my family decided that rather than choosing names and buying gifts that we would all scrapbook the events of the past year and make color copies of our pages for all the siblings, parents, and grandparents. We then exchange scrapbook pages as our gifts and have an awesome family album with what everyone has been up to. I'm happy to say that my pages are done and copied! I'd post pictures but then I'd be ruining the Christmas surprise for my family. Perhaps another time. Anyways, that's what's been taking up my time lately. As for J.R., he's still researching grad schools. His application is in to West Virginia but there are still many schools to go.

2 comments:

Terina said...

Ah Twilight! I read them very begrudgingly. There not bad. But I'm not sure I get the obsession! But they are a fun read!

Anonymous said...

Oooh...I want to see the scrapbook pages. I remember the very first ones that you made. I was proud to be part of almost every page. I am sorry to say that that's not the case this year :-( ha ha