Yep, I played kickball. Well, sort of. Today was my first day back to work after being sick and in bed for 3 days so I didn't "play" kickball per say as much as I sat in the dugout and half watched half dozed for a couple hours. What a week. Work a day, lay in bed 3 days, go back to work and work 4 hours then get paid to go and watch kickball and end up going home at 3. Now that is a good work week...minus the wanting to tear my throat out part. Speaking of which, I am feeling much better. I went back to Urgent Care on Thursday because I wasn't getting better and they gave me an extra shot of antibiotics (hadn't had a shot in the bum bum in awhile) and some pain killers. Things started to pick up after that. I'm glad to be back to my normal self!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
That's a wrap
What did I do at work on Friday?


Yep, I played kickball. Well, sort of. Today was my first day back to work after being sick and in bed for 3 days so I didn't "play" kickball per say as much as I sat in the dugout and half watched half dozed for a couple hours. What a week. Work a day, lay in bed 3 days, go back to work and work 4 hours then get paid to go and watch kickball and end up going home at 3. Now that is a good work week...minus the wanting to tear my throat out part. Speaking of which, I am feeling much better. I went back to Urgent Care on Thursday because I wasn't getting better and they gave me an extra shot of antibiotics (hadn't had a shot in the bum bum in awhile) and some pain killers. Things started to pick up after that. I'm glad to be back to my normal self!
Yep, I played kickball. Well, sort of. Today was my first day back to work after being sick and in bed for 3 days so I didn't "play" kickball per say as much as I sat in the dugout and half watched half dozed for a couple hours. What a week. Work a day, lay in bed 3 days, go back to work and work 4 hours then get paid to go and watch kickball and end up going home at 3. Now that is a good work week...minus the wanting to tear my throat out part. Speaking of which, I am feeling much better. I went back to Urgent Care on Thursday because I wasn't getting better and they gave me an extra shot of antibiotics (hadn't had a shot in the bum bum in awhile) and some pain killers. Things started to pick up after that. I'm glad to be back to my normal self!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Looks like you have a pretty posh job. Glad to hear you are feeling better!
Post a Comment