Friday I had a girl's night out with my sisters while JR went to a camp out for his friends bachelors party. I just love sisters nights. My sisters are seriously so awesome! We met up for dinner at a Mexican restaurant called Aunt Chilada's which turned out to be pretty good. We then walked around the mall for like an hour and a half and ended the night with a movie. We watched "New in Town". It was as pretty cute movie. I like that it was a PG movie so we didn't have to worry about it being inappropriate. That and Bride Wars were good clean movies. Anyways, we had a great time!

JR had the ultimate guys night out in the desert with a bonfire and guns and whatever else guys do out in the desert. I have learned to not ask for details when it comes to his guys nights ;)
2 comments:
That is so funny. I guess if they dont have to tell you what they are doing it makes it feel like they are hardcore. We all know that they prob didnt do all that many things that are out of the ordinary. :)
My brother used to be a waiter at Aunt Chiladas a long time ago. I don't know why I feel like you should know this, but there it is.
Girls nights are super! Let's do one sometime!!!
Post a Comment