
I sure do love this show and I can't even explain why because it's not my usual easy going sitcom that I usually spend TV time watching. For those who haven't followed it from season 1 you would be completely confused to try to pick it up now. Heck, I'm still confused half the time but I am still so addicted to it. The writers always take like 8 months between seasons so it's a long wait but season 5 just started again and now Wednesday's are devoted to "Lost". I got JR hooked to so at least we can share in being couch potato's together!



10 comments:
Jenns, I don't know what is wrong with me cause I channel surf on Wednesday's and always watch a bit from Lost and then stop myself cause I'm way behind. I feel like it's to much to catch up on now and there is no hope. I feel like I can't even remember what happened in the 1st season either so that sets me back even more.
I know I said that I would not ask you any more q's....BUT when I saw a peak of it tonight why was John Locke alive again?!?! Is it worth it to catch up??
Hey couch bums! We miss you guys!! Its only been like 2 weeks, but it feels like forver. Lets hang out!
I can relate! We discovered LOST last year and seriously spent all day Valentine's Day watching episode after episode ... we were a little hooked!
I am proud to say that Ryan is almost half way in season 2 and we will soon be in season 3. i can't wait to catch up to it
oh my gosh....I got Derick hooked too and now we don't miss a second of it! Well, poor guy, he has to work at night now so I watch it and then I tell him how crazy it was and then he has to watch it online later, but anywhoo, we get to enjoy it together! :-) I often think of the many late nights that we had when we first started watching them! Watching the season all at once is the way to go...I hate waiting to watch the next episode!!
oh, and Ellie, YES, you have to catch up
yay!!! I'm adding you to my list.. I just spent forever looking at all your posts!! I miss you!!! you look so happy.. ahhhhhhh
Chris loves this show. I can't get myself into it, probably cuz I tried to start in the middle of it. I feel like everyone is trying to convert me...
Good thing Steven doesnt have school Wednesday nights now....lol. You KNOW we are watching LOST. ha ha
Yeah Lost. I didn't know you like lost. We have a LOST party every season premiere. I even have a little lost figurine. it's pretty cool looking.
I'm so glad you watch it now I can talk to you about it as well.
Yeah!!
(I'm glad Jin is alive)
Post a Comment