This picture just makes me so happy. These are the roses that JR got me for Valentines day and they just blossomed so beautifully that I think these may be my new favorite rose. They are called "cinnamon". Guys should never underestimate the power of flowers. I know some people think it's totally cliche but I love them and will always appreciate a nice bouquet!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Just makes me happy
This picture just makes me so happy. These are the roses that JR got me for Valentines day and they just blossomed so beautifully that I think these may be my new favorite rose. They are called "cinnamon". Guys should never underestimate the power of flowers. I know some people think it's totally cliche but I love them and will always appreciate a nice bouquet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Yes, those are very nice flowers.
They are beautiful...and you already know that cuz i said that at your place:)
I am the same way. You can never get too many flowers!
Those are a gorgeous color!! Good job JR!
Jenny those are so pretty and I"m glad that they did not come from a CHOME!! ;)
Post a Comment