Friday, May 8, 2009

Decisions

JR and I have been discussing getting rid of our truck and upgrading to more of an SUV type vehicle. My truck is named Steve and has he has been such a good little truck to me that it'll be sad to say good bye but I think it'll be good to have a more practical car for the future.
Here we have Steve and JR on one of our vacations. Aren't they so cute? Steve drove us all the way to San Diego and was a great sport!

We've looked around at some different cars but the one we like the most is a newer model; the Chevy Equinox. JR has already been to test drive a couple and was very impressed.

Nice huh? Now we just have to decide if we really want to take the plunge or not. They are willing to give us almost what we owe on it which was a nice surprise. So do we upgrade or not? This is our dilema...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The only reason that we got our SUV was to pull our Uhaul trailer b/c we only had Derick's car otherwise. It has tacked on a bit more of a financial obligation though. I would go for whatever is cheapest for now, especially since you don't know what you will be doing for work in CA. Steve is still a good car, isn't he? And is he paid off? I would keep him, but that's just my opinion.

Derek & Kellyn said...

Thats a HUGE decision you have a head of yourselves!!! hmmm... You should see what your truck is worth on Kelly Blue Book. If you could sell it, we have a great hook up at a used car dealership. They have great deals! What happened to the mo-ped idea??

Becky said...

Pretty Car! That will be a tough decision! I just bought a new car a few months ago - and I am loving the whole new car thing. Good luck with that and the move!