Thursday, May 28, 2009
Gamers
Memorial day weekend was a such a great weekend for me. I'm not sure if JR enjoyed it quite as much as I did since he had to work Saturday and Monday but I sure did enjoy having a relaxing not to busy but busy enough to not get bored weekend. We got to play with friends, I got to hang out with my sister and nieces and nephews, go shopping, relax by the pool (which by the way I never seem to be able to do) and just when I would usually have to go back to work I got another day off! Oh how I wish every weekend were a 3 day one! Monday after JR got home from work we decided we'd go and do something a little different. We didn't know what but we did know we didn't want to spend another night in front of the TV. JR came up with the idea of going to Game Works. We decided we'd only spend 10 dollars there and then walk away. It ended up being pretty dang fun. We were able to play maybe about 5 games each. We then ate at the food court at AZ Mills and just walked around till the mall closed. I love simple times like that when I can just hang out with my hubby and get out for even a little bit. And for the record video games at home will never exist. They sure can be fun though!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I love Gameworks! Except we can never play the Deal or No Deal machine because there is always a line of Indians. (That game is pretty much like going to the casinos.)
Anyways, when are you guys moving to California? Did you take that job?
Post a Comment