Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Why can't they just stay mini?

Last weekend we went to JR's dad's house to pay a visit. His dad breeds miniature schnauzers so there are always little schnauzers in abundance running around. The schnauzers are a pretty cute dog but when we arrived this time we were greeted by this little treasure:

Apparently they came across Tinkerbell the terrier and couldn't resist and are going to start breeding her as well. I love this dog so much. It was honestly the cutest little small as a gerbil dog I'd probably ever seen. If this dog stayed like this forever I would probably pay any price for her because it would make me smile every time I saw her tiny legs running across the floor. Apparently full grown she'll still only be 4 pounds.
If anyone ever wants to get me a dog some day please get me one like this one.

The box in this next picture is a little bigger than the size of a lipstick carrier.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

Oooooohhhhh! That is SO adorable

Sunny Biggs said...

That dog is so stinking cute!!! I want one, except my problem would be Freedom stumbling all over the poor thing.

Heather said...

Um... I think I'm in love. I totally want one now. Sign me up for your dad's breeding list please : )

Brenden+Nikki said...

awwwwwwwww I had a miniature schnauzer growing up. Her name was Scruffy and I LOVED her. If I can ever convince Brenden to get me one I will go to JR's dad :).

Lindsey said...

I love his cute little bear face. If I got one I would probably crush it to death when I love it too hard.

Nikki and Edward Moure said...

um, yes, I want one. Seriously, when will these puppies be available? :)