Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Happy 26th!!!

Today is JR's 26th Birthday! Unfortunately we both have to work and chances are he will not read this post for another 3 weeks or so but just wanted to acknowledge that my man is catching up to me in age. HAHAHA!!! At least it will appear we are only a year apart for a couple months. I tried my best to do something special for him before I left for work so I made him breakfast in bed and then had to leave him with a big mess in the kitchen. Sorry about that birthday boy. Hope you have an AMAZING day! I love you!

2 comments:

Molly said...

Today is my brothers b day! Yay! Good day! Happy B day JR.

Travis and Britni said...

Happy Birthday JR. Travis will have a test at the end of every rotation, but it won't be near as difficult or over as much material like all of his exams have been the last two years. Plus, when he's home at night and on weekends, he's home. He won't have to study every spare minute like he has been.