Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The darndest things

Last Sunday in Primary another class gave the sharing time presentation. Part of the lesson involved handing out candy when a child could answer a question. A few minutes in to the lesson one of my little CTR 5 girls comes up to me looking very concerned and shows me this:
Wondering why the concern she then asked me, "If I eat this will my head do that?" She was referring to the smiley balloon on the package of course. I assured her that her head would not blow up if she ate it. I don't think she believed me though because she ended up trading it for a lollipop. Ha ha! Funny kids!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, that's too cute! : )

Sunny said...

haha once i saw the air head picture i know what the post was but i read it anyways. that is too precious.

Terina said...

Ha! That is too cute! The joys of primary!!