Monday, June 8, 2009
Latest with the move
Just as an update I thought I would let you all know that the plan right now with our move to Fresno is to pack up and head out the last weekend in July. We are going to go check out some apartments in Fresno the end of this month and while we're there I have an interview for my same position at work at a University of Phoenix campus in Fresno. I'm pretty nervous, especially considering I haven't interviewed in almost 5 years. I just feel there is so much riding on getting this job that it's pretty stressful. I feel I could relax so much more if I knew I was going to have a job when we move. Just a little statistic for you, Fresno is on the nation's top 13 list of unemployment cities. Nice huh? Unemployment there is at about 15.6%. So as you can see, getting this job is pretty critical. If you could all please keep me in your prayers I would really appreciate it. If we can land this job and find a place to live on this trip we'll be all set...for the most part.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I was going to pray that this beautiful weather continues, but I suppose I can squeeze a good word in for you too.
Good luck. We'll definitely pray for you.
you will be in my prayers. Good luck
Wow that is some pressure. Good Luck!! I am sure it will all work out for the best!
wow, why Fresno? I hope all goes well for you guys. I've been to the Fresno Temple before they dedicated it. I hope to see you before you leave :( best wishes!
Post a Comment