Friday, June 5, 2009

Party In n' Out Style

Monday was great! I took work off so that I could go with JR to his work party. JR is working for In n'Out and turns out that they are a pretty phenomenal company. They really threw a good party. They rented out Big Surf for the day so that every employee and one guest got in free and we were the only ones there. Not only that but they had an In n'Out trailer set up inside the water park where they were cooking burgers and everyone got all they can eat of In n'out burgers, corn, fruit, an assortment of salads, drink, and ice cream! Seriously, all you can eat. Then on top of that they had a big raffle where they raffled off all these cool things like a bike, Wii, I-pods, gift cards, you get the idea. We didn't win anything but a guy from up on stage did throw us a frisbee so we didn't walk away empty handed! There really weren't long lines to any of the slides so it was awesome! The first slide I went on really caught me off guard. I hadn't been to a water park in like 10 years so I wasn't expecting it to be so fast. I couldn't breath the whole way down because the sharp twists and drops kept taking my breath away and water was shooting up in my face and it was dark so I couldn't even see. I really started to panic and just when I thought I was going to die I hit the water. Pretty sure I'll never do that slide again. The more meandering slides that you go down with tubes were much more my style. I like those ones a lot although JR thinks they are pretty boring. We had a lot of fun though and I hope In n'Out decides to do a lot more parties in the future!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your slide adventure cracked me up. I'm glad you didn't die so you could blog about it.

Angela said...

That is so AWESOME!! I think I'm going to have to go to IN N OUT for dinner now...yum! Glad you didn't die!

Sunny Biggs said...

that is so much fun!!! I want to go to a water park!

Travis and Britni said...

How fun. I almost wanna convince Travis to drop out of school and go work at In n Out just for the parties. That sounded like so much fun.