Do you ever find time flying by you and have no idea what you've been doing with it? That's me these days. Nothing really out of the ordinary is going on right now and I feel pretty boring. I have to say that I really need to stop watching TV so much because I'm starting to see repeats of House Hunters and that scares me. Speaking of which, HGTV, TLC, and CMT, I love you. Thank you to our new expanded cable that is sucking my life away.
I have been very happy these last couple weeks because it officially feels like Fall here in Fresno and it is fantastic. Fall is slowly starting to rise on my list of favorite seasons. I'm pretty sure it'll never pass spring but oh how I love being able to wear sweaters all the time but still not be too cold. I'm not exactly sure what to expect from the winters here because one source will tell me it's not to0 cold and another source will tell me I'm going to freeze to the bone. I'm really hoping it doesn't get that cold here since I hate it with a passion. Apparently I have a lot of foggy days to look forward to.
We are getting our first visitors this week so I'm pretty pumped out that. I really didn't think anyone would ever come see us here but low and behold we're a little over 2 months in to our adventure in Fresno and guests are on their way. So what if they are just passing through to their ultimate destination? I'll take what I can get! Kari, can't wait to see you!
Tah tah for now!
Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Totally know what you mean about HGTV. Since we couldn't do much the first couple weeks of Collin's life (except sleep, change diapers, and feed him) I seriously watched HGTV like 12 hours a day. I felt like I knew the entire scheduled layout of the entire channel. ha ha - did you ever see that show where the real estate agent tells people that their house isn't worth what they think it is? That one cracked me up. People are crazy. But I love "Color Splash" and "Divine Designs"....ok I'm getting carried away again.
I love House Hunters too! Sometimes I wonder why anyone would like that show, but it can be addicting. At least Im not alone, and neither are you!
I am so excited that it worked out for us to stay with you guys. I know the stays will be short, but I can't wait none-the-less. You will flip when you see the boys, especially Ryder. You better get to bed early tonight, cuz they will be wired after sitting in the car all day. See you tomorrow.
Post a Comment