He probably wouldn't want me sharing this with you but he actually referred to the pink streamers coming down as my princess canopy. How cute is he? Thank pink glitter stuff was seriously everywhere.
When I got home from work we went out to dinner at this steak house in town called Tahoe Joe's. It was really good and we totally over ate.
After letting our dinner digest we partook of a little mini ice cream cake from Cold Stone that JR had bought. Oooh and opened presents. He gave me a coupon stating that he would attend 2 chick flicks of my choice with me. That is huge! He also bought me a sweater.
I thought that was the end of my birthday but I woke up this morning to a plate of strawberry crepe's and a glass full of pineapple julius in my face. JR had been busy while I was sleeping in. He had actually looked up a recipe for crepes and made them from scratch. And they were wonderful.
To wrap it all up he handed me an envelope and inside...tickets to "So You Think You Can Dance" on tour! Oh how he knows me. I'm very excited to see them in November. I have the sweetest husband and really appreciate all of the effort he puts in to making me feel special. Thank you JR for all you do!



6 comments:
I'm glad you had a good birthday! So I'm guessing this birthday was better than the one where Quinn got you the toilet seat. Happy Birthday!
PS I know I don't always comment but your blog makes me laugh a lot...
JR is seriously amazing. Forget Sports psychology, you should start doing seminars on how to be a rockin' husband. You are very lucky Jenny. Happy Birthday! Hope we get to see you next week!!!
JR's makin all the husbands out there look bad!! Im so happy you had a great birthday. Seeing you guys in those pics really makes me want to cry! Can Christmas be here already? We miss you!!
Wow he is amazing!!!! I will have to agree with the post above that JR does make all the other husbands out there look bad. What a wonderful day for you.
Good for JR...
What an awesome guy. Boy are you spoiled:) I'm glad it was a wonderful day for you. I was thinking about you. Did you get my message? I love ya. Happy Birthday!
That is a good man right there!! Of course I know you deserve it. :) Happy (belated)Birthday Jenny!
Post a Comment