Friday, September 18, 2009
The End in Sight
Tomorrow my hubby comes home! I don't think I realized how different my life would actually be after I got married. And I mean that in a very good way. Today I got off a couple hours early from work and went with my team to the Fresno State Bulldog's tailgate party. Being in that atmosphere brought back a lot of college memories (only without all the alcohol and profanities, seriously what is wrong with the world?). As I was walking back to my car after everyone else had gone their separate ways I realized how out of sorts I felt. I began thinking about how before I was married if I were walking through a crowd I would be looking around trying to catch the eye of a cute guy never knowing and always hoping that I'd randomly meet someone. Today all I wanted was my man walking with me hand in hand. I realized that that is the only way I won't feel a little out of place in a crowd like that now. Then I began to think about how comfortable and reassuring it is to have JR around. Not to get too cheesy on you but I can honestly say that I feel more complete with him in my life. It's not been a lot of fun having him away but it has made me appreciate the relationship we have a little more. It's going to be good to have him back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Awwwwww!
You are too sweet! Its so true though. Those wacko husbands of ours sure do complete us :) Give him a big squeeze from us, especially from Derek!
That's so true isn't it! Just wait until you have kids. It's that same feeling only magnified!
Yeah! I'm so glad he'll be home soon. It's hard enough having them gone, but you're also living in a new place, so that makes it even more lonely. Poor thing. Hang in there.
I am the same way. I hate it when Sam and I are apart. This just seem to be more fun when he is around. I am glad you have your hubbie back.
Post a Comment