Saturday, September 12, 2009
Arrrr, Matey
JR and I haven't done a lot of exploring in Fresno yet mainly because just about everything we need is within about 2 miles of our apartment. Plus, other than our trip to San Fran we don't really do much. For family night this week we decided to get out of the house for an activity. Where did we end up? Mini golf...don't judge, mini golf is cool. There is a place in Fresno called Blackbeard's that we had gotten a 2 for one in the mail for so decided we'd check it out. It was actually a pretty nice little place. For those of you in AZ it's similar to Fiddlesticks but on steroids and not falling apart (Carpenters, you know what I'm talking about). It's got a pirate theme to it, hence Blackbeard's and was surprisingly cheap. We paid 6 bucks for the 2 of us with our coupon but even 6 dollars per person for a date night these days is be pretty phenomenal. On a side note, movie theatres here are about $10.50 per person. Seriously ridiculous. Why do movie theatres keep going up and why do we keep paying those prices knowing fully well we can wait a few months and buy the DVD for less than what you would pay for 2 people to go to the theatre once? It's all in the experience I guess. Lame! Anyway, we had a good time being silly at Blackbeard's.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It just doesnt look as fun without us there :) Sure miss you guys. Glad you're getting out to see the town!
JENS!!!! I was finally able to get onto your blog! Hooray! This is the first time I've seen pics of you guys in Fresno. Sounds like you've done it all in the space of less than two months. Okay, time to come home. You are a funny, cute gal, Jens! Love you!
Post a Comment