Friday, September 4, 2009

Your local Grocer

Can someone please tell me why Fresno doesn't have normal grocery stores? Up until like a week ago I thought I was going to be stuck with warehouse grocery stores for the extent of my life in Fresno. These "warehouse" grocery stores are somewhat obnoxious with their unmarked and might I add unorganized isles, unfished ceilings, long lines and buckets for shelves. There is just something wrong with sharing the cereal isle with a fork lift. Costco is a different story but for every day grocery going it's unpleasant. I finally found a normal grocery store and I honestly found myself smiling as I pushed my cart with all 4 working wheels down the non-crowded, fully organized, well marked isle. It was kind of weird and I felt a bit like a snob cause seeing as how my groceries cost about twice as much but seening a bagger there at the end of the check out that I only had to wait in line for for maybe 30 seconds made me realize I was going to leave there with no regrets. Thank you Save Mart for restoring my faith in grocery stores. I'll see you next month when I save up enough to purchase groceries from you.

3 comments:

Heather said...

too funny. You never knew how good you had it here did you?

Sunny Biggs said...

You seriously had a hard time finding a regular grocery store? Oh boy I dont know if I can survive there. I love my grocery shopping trips. Good for you that you have found a regular grocery store and bag boys. You are too funny.

Lindsey said...

There is a fork lift in the cereal isle? But why would you need to go anywhere else?