Sunday, April 18, 2010

Here's to #4

We've been in our current ward for a total of 8 1/2 months now and today I got my 4th calling in that time frame. First I was called to Enrichment, then Activity Days, and I have been the Mia Maid advisor for about maybe 2 or 3 months now. Apparently they can't figure out where I'm supposed to be but I have a feeling that this one might stick. I was called as the 1st Counselor in the Young Women's Presidency. I'm excited and a little nervous because I have a bit more responsibility now and some of our Young Women really need a lot of help to get them where they should be in the gospel. I think this will be good for me though and even in the short time I've been in Young Women's I've really come to love it.

8 comments:

Stephanie C. said...

That's awesome! You'll do great!

Sunny Biggs said...

nice! that is so exciting and wow that is a lot of callings all with in that time frame.

Anonymous said...

I think that's a record.
4 callings in 8 months?
But, I think you will love this one. Good luck!

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

At least you get to stay in YW's! So now you will be over the mia maids right? They must love you Jenns! :)

Terina said...

YW is great! And it's only a little more responsability. I was the 1st co. for a while, now I'm the secretary. It's an emotinal calling, you just care so much about the girls!

Brenden+Nikki said...

You'll do great! Just the fact that you recognize the girls' needs already shows what a great leader you will be for them!

Nicole said...

YW is the best! I've worked in YW for nearly 9 years straight with a few small breaks. I've pretty much done it all when it comes to YW callings and they're all great! We'll have to exchange some activity ideas sometime.

Sher said...

I want to have a calling in YW so much! I know you'll enjoy it! they'll love ya!