Now I'm not sure if you can make this out or not but the sign on the left says "Physician on Call Parking only" and the sign n the right says "Women in Labor Park here". Now, is it just me or should these signs be reversed? There were actually 4 Physician parking spots before the women in labor spots. Come on now, these women are in LABOR, give them the better parking spot for goodness sakes. The Dr's can just buy themselves Segways or something if walking that far is really an issue. JR and I just thought it was a bit messed up, that's all. The baby we went and saw was very sweet by the way, sure hope her mom didn't end up passed out in the parking lot on her way into delivery. It's not like any Dr.s would have passed her on their way in to give assistance...
Sunday, May 2, 2010
What's wrong with this picture?
Yesterday JR and I went to visit some friends in the hospital who just had a baby and on our way in we saw this:

Now I'm not sure if you can make this out or not but the sign on the left says "Physician on Call Parking only" and the sign n the right says "Women in Labor Park here". Now, is it just me or should these signs be reversed? There were actually 4 Physician parking spots before the women in labor spots. Come on now, these women are in LABOR, give them the better parking spot for goodness sakes. The Dr's can just buy themselves Segways or something if walking that far is really an issue. JR and I just thought it was a bit messed up, that's all. The baby we went and saw was very sweet by the way, sure hope her mom didn't end up passed out in the parking lot on her way into delivery. It's not like any Dr.s would have passed her on their way in to give assistance...
Now I'm not sure if you can make this out or not but the sign on the left says "Physician on Call Parking only" and the sign n the right says "Women in Labor Park here". Now, is it just me or should these signs be reversed? There were actually 4 Physician parking spots before the women in labor spots. Come on now, these women are in LABOR, give them the better parking spot for goodness sakes. The Dr's can just buy themselves Segways or something if walking that far is really an issue. JR and I just thought it was a bit messed up, that's all. The baby we went and saw was very sweet by the way, sure hope her mom didn't end up passed out in the parking lot on her way into delivery. It's not like any Dr.s would have passed her on their way in to give assistance...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That's pretty much hillarious. It think you should write a letter to the hospital!
that's awful. I would park in their spot if I were in labor.
Im just impressed they have a spot at all. Ed and I had Ben at John C Lincoln Hospital and we had to park like a mile away from the hospital because there weren't any "women in labor" spots at all. Even Best Buy and TJ Max usually offer expectant mother parking...
Post a Comment