Wednesday, May 19, 2010

1 year down

JR finished his last final yesterday officially completing his first year of graduate school! I can't believe he is already half way done, time has FLOWN by! Getting a text after the last one was completed saying "Done! Piece of cake! A for sure! :)" lead me to believe that he probably tore it up this semester. I think I'm more excited for him to be done than he is. He really loves his program and is actually kind of sad to not have classes in the summer. Nerd! But at least I'll see him more. We have JR's work party up in the Bay aread on June 7th and then our trip planned to AZ June 24th- July 7th and hopefully we'll get a couple more fun things in this summer.

2 comments:

Heather said...

awesome for JR! You two won't know what to do with yourself this summer. I can't wait to hear about all your travels.

Sunny Biggs said...

I want to see you guys when you come down so make sure you text us!