On our way we stopped in at the Oakland temple since we'd only seen it from the freeway, so decided to go walk around the grounds. It was gorgeous up there so I'm really glad that we stopped.
I wish it wouldn't have been so overcast because I bet this view is a lot better when you can see off into the distance.
After the temple we headed to San Francisco where we walked around Fisherman's Wharf and had one last amazing Ice cream sundae at Ghirardelli's. We only had a couple hours to spare in San Fran because we wanted to give ourselves time at the picnic but at the last minute we decided to try to find famous "post card row" as it's called but I know it as the picnic scene in the opening credits of Full House. Success:
Yes the picture below is indeed the actual Tanner household. I wouldn't mind living there. Those Tanners must have been doing pretty good because that's not such a bad get up. As I was leaving the house some young fellows were taking pictures planking on the steps. Why didn't I think of that? haha.By the time that little side note adventure was over we drove to Concord and missed the picnic completely. Whoops. Who wants to go to the water park in the rain anyways? I'm going to really miss being just a couple hours away from cool places like Frisco. There really aren't a whole lot of happening places in or close to Phoenix. Tis the price we pay to be close to family again.



3 comments:
Derick and I were just talking about Full House last night! Thank you for showing me the house. My memory is now complete. I love visiting SF. It's so fun.
I sure hope you sang the theme song to Full House while you were there. If not, please sing it now.
I miss San Fran. My family and I used to go there for fun often, when I lived in Sac. Did you get to see any of the funny gold mimes?
Post a Comment