This past weekend was a really good one. JR and I had our first night apart as he went to our ward father and sons outing. I actually had a really fun girls night with my mom and 3 sisters in honor of mothers day. It started with pedicures followed by dinner at this great Mexican restaurant called Tia Rosa's. Then we went to Coldstone and back to my sisters house to watch "27 Dresses". What a great movie! We all slept over at my sisters house since her husband and sons were also at a camp out. We had breakfast in the morning and lounged by the pool. It was a lot of fun!

Saturday I ended up dropping my wedding ring off at the jewelers to clean and solder the bands together. I am very sad because I won't get it back until the 16th. I feel very naked without it. :( I love my ring.
This is mostly my ring except mine is more square and not as rectangle
Saturday night we went and saw "Iron Man" and then to Applebee's with a couple in our ward. Also a lot of fun.
Mothers day was amazing too. I woke up to JR at my bed with apple cinnamon waffles. He was so sweet. He bought me the movie "27 dresses" and the best part is that he agreed to make my dinner and watch every second of it with me. Isn't he a great husband? The answer is yes, he is. At church our bishopric handed out bags of chocolate instead of flowers and in relief society we ended 15 minutes early for treats made my our relief society presidency. Our ward is so great! Sunday night we went to my sister Amy's house for dinner. I have to say I was very impressed with my brother in law Matt's cooking skills. What up Matt? Hope you like your Sweet Baby Ray's Sauce. Matt really went above and beyond with steak, shrimp, garlic mashed potatoes, fruit salad, rolls, and pazookies for dessert. We were privileged to share mothers day dinner with them.



3 comments:
Holy cow! Somebody totally got spoiled:) It sounded like you had a wonderful time. I had a great mother's day too. I love being a mom and wife. Don't you just love it. I miss ya Jens. Wish we lived closer so we could hang out more. Have a good day. Love ya.
Yeah you did get spoiled. Nice. Derick says I am not a mom yet, and I actually made him breakfast in bed on Mother's day!
I totally noticed that you didnt have your ring on and I meant to ask you. Glad to hear you're not have marriage problems. haha! I cant want to get mine back on. This baby has my fingers all chubbed out! Cute blog! Glad you've moved into the ward. Hope to have you in Primary :)
Post a Comment