Considering JR and I have been married over 2 months now and we have only had, well almost no one over, I thought I would show off our home this way. We really do want to have people over but every time I think about it I just don't make it happen. Some day I will though. So anyways, here is the grand tour of our house and some of our neighborhood. We have really loved living here. It has been especially nice getting out of the ghetto and I hope we never have to move back there again! No one should be able to claim Food City as their backyard. We have a Fry's Marketplace back there now. We are moving up in the world! Anyways, enjoy!
This is the entry way when you first walk in the door leading back to our bedroom and bathroom.

Living room

View from the couch. Nice fireplace huh? Probably won't get much use but a good amenity none-the-less.

Kitchen to the right when you walk in the door.

More Kitchen

Dining Room. I love this table. Look at my cute hubby studying for the GRE.

Bathroom. JR just can't get enough of the pink, ha!

View of bedroom from the door

Next view

View from the patio. Kind of like a mini tropical oasis down in there.

Lake just across the way. We seriously live in such a beautiful neighborhood!

5 comments:
You're house is so cute! Where do you guys live?
cute place jenns!
How come your green couch looks blue in these pics??
That is a super cute place that you have. I pretty much plan on not hanging out with a couple until 3 months after they are married so it's okay that you haven't had anyone over. I will find out my schedule tomorrow night for the next week and I will let you know. I usually have Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday off.
So let me know what your schedule looks like and we can make a date.
Jens, you should be a realtor.
Jenny!! You guys are so cute! I love you're house! Isn't it so fun being married?!
Post a Comment