Monday, May 19, 2008
Where should we go?
The past couple weeks JR has been saying we should go somewhere. I kind of want to go back to New York City but we should probably go somewhere neither of us has been and make it more of an adventure. I'm not sure where we shoudld go. Any ideas? Nothing to expensive, although tropical sounds really good to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
I know! I know!!!!
You should wait til July, and then go to Virginia!!! Yipee!!
Just kidding...in all seriousness...I think you should go to...ummm....Maine!
Come to DC! There is a ton to do here and most of it is FREE! And I will take you out for ice cream!
Hello! My vote is Ann Arbor, MI!!! Go Blue!
Jens, did I tell you that Matt is going on an all expense paid trip to New York City in July? A guy in our ward is taking some clients for work and had someone drop out and offered that spot to Matt. I am so totally excited for him! I had the time of my life on our trip! Hooray! Okay, so you guys should go to Disney World. Fun and surrounded by somewhat of tropicallness, right?
We've been to Boston, Orlando, and San Diego this year and we loved it all! You can get some great deals on priceline.com
Hey I was on your facebook page and found you blog!!! So Brent and I love Puerto Rico and it is comparable in cost to NYC. If you want tropical, PR is paridise. You'd have to check out Vieques, a small island off the main island. Very slow paced and relaxed!
Post a Comment