Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ha Ha, I'm awesome!

This morning as I was getting ready JR asked me if I had been dreaming last night and if I remember talking to him? I actually had been dreaming quite a bit and once he mentioned it, I remembered a brief interaction with him in the night. He then went on to tell me that he was on his way out of our bedroom to go brush his teeth when he looked over at me sleeping and noticed that I was smiling really pleasantly. I then said something along the lines of "It's my day. It's everyone's day!" He was then intrigued so came over to ask me some questions. So he said "Whose day is it?" To which I apparently replied "It's everyone's day!". He started questioning me more about it and he said I was just kind of mumbling. I must have been coming about at this point because I can remember him saying "Do you not remember?" To which I was really trying to think hard about what must have been going on in my dream. I didn't know how to explain it to him since I was pretty much asleep so all I could muster out was an "I remember, but I just can't think". I attempted to get more out but just wanted to sleep so I did just that. It's funny because the dream was so real that even after he was talking to me I felt like it was still going on and I wanted to catch him up on everything but I really could not pull my thoughts together. Anyways, I thought that was pretty funny and JR found it extremely amusing. He even just text me awhile ago reminding me that "today is everyone's day."

2 comments:

Amy Ras said...

Jens, you funny girl. You make me laugh. Even in your sleep you are silly.

Terina said...

That's awesome. Halfe the time when I wake up the first thing I say to Brent is "wanna hear about my crazy dream?" I'm glad to hear it's my day!!!