Friday, January 9, 2009

And we're off

Pretty much since Christmas JR and I have been on the run. We have been out of town the past two weekends playing with out families and are on our way out of town again today to head up to Central again for one of JR's cousins receptions. It's been a crazy ride. I'm pretty sure that our ward probably thinks we've gone inactive and when I do return to my primary class they won't remember me. Speaking of primary, the presidency moved me up to CTR 5. No more Sunbeams. I'm staying with my same class which is nice but at the same time only 2 Sunbeams are coming up from Nursery. How easy would that have been? Oh well, my little Sunbeam graduates are cute so I'm happy to be with them still, even if they are a handful!

And just because I feel like posting a picture today, Lindsay Tuttle, if you are reading this, this is for you.



This is JR's nephew and his Mom's cat. Apparently the cat really enjoys sleeping on the baby.

3 comments:

Terina said...

I love the pic! And that is exactally what they did with us in primary! Sunbeams and then moved up with our class to CTR5! Funny

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

I thought that they were going to move us up with our Primary class too! I enjoy the age that I am teaching now but miss our kids, they were so innocent and cute. I still don't like cats! :( Do you miss Socks from our old condo? Is that what you and Nikki called him?

Lindsey said...

Oh dear, That is so funny! Thank you Jenny for thinking of me.


And probably Chris and I haven't been to church in a month also. Maybe we feel inactive too.