Ok so maybe I pushed him over in the snow during the first picture first but come on now, look at how defenseless I am. I would also like to add that that HUGE snowball he had in his hand was frozen solid and he brought it down right on top of my head. You should have heard the crack it made. I know he felt bad about it but not enough to stop him from pinning me down into the snow. Don't you worry, he got his later.
This last picture is of the guys doing man things in the snow. For sound effects just think of Tim the Tool Man Taylor.
It was a very fun trip and now I'm back in 70 degree weather! Ahhh, gotta love it!



3 comments:
Cute. I love it.
I wish I could have made a snow man.
And yes my little girl has curly hair.
It's crazy to do but I love it.
Benny Boo, do you think JR will let me borrow his ear muffs? Seriously, I have been looking for some!! Snow is so fun, I want to play in it!
We live in Valencia, near Six Flags. Why? Are you coming for a visit? Say yes.
Post a Comment