Wednesday, March 25, 2009

And then there was 2

It's been awhile since I've done an update on schools and so many people are always asking me if we know where we're going yet. The answer is no, but the good news is that the list has been narrowed down to 2 and they are both in California. So we know at least that we'll be in California. I like knowing at least that. The two schools are:



And



I think I have posted about both of these schools already but after all these months these are the two it all comes down to. The way I see it there are pro's and con's to both. Fresno would certainly be a lot cheaper living expenses but JFK would be in such a beautiful area. It's up by the Bay area in a town called Pleasant Hill. JR's is still waiting for his applications to be processed at both schools and then he will make his decision.

2 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

Good Luck either way! How fun to finally know where you'll be living. You'll have to let me know what that's like. I won't know for a while. ha ha.

Lindsey said...

Yay for california! It will be so worth it to be so close to the beach... and the snow! When you move here we'll need to actually hang out.