For those of you who may not be up to date here is our life in a nutshell. I'm Jenny, I write most of this blog with a very occasional comment from my oh so wonderful husband JR. We were married in March of 2008 which I suppose makes us newlyweds still in many people's eyes. We moved to Fresno, California in August of 2009 where we will reside while JR finishes grad school at Fresno State. He is majoring in Sport Psychology and no, he is not an out of control sport nut although some day he hopes to help sport nuts. I was recently a victim of a bad economy and am currently enjoying looking for my next big career. We are members of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints and are striving each day to live the best that we can. We may not live the most exciting life but we do what we can. I hope you enjoy reading our stories.!
1 comment:
Will we? And I need your address so I can send your surprise to you. Send it lindztut@gmail.com, please!
And I hope you have fun in Cali!
Post a Comment