Saturday, March 28, 2009

I never met a cat I didn't like

UNTIL NOW!!! Ladies and Gentlemen, may I introduce you to the devil cat


This is Harley. Harley is a girl cat and she belongs to my friend who lives in our same complex. Well, she travels for work most of the month and has asked me to check in on her cat and feed her and get her mail etc. When I first got this assignment I was actually pretty excited because I like cats and I thought Harley was a cool cat cause we'd hung out before when my friend was there. Harley would play catch with us and seemed pretty chill. Turns out when it's just the two of us Harley is not very chill at all. The first time I went over I got my hand scratched up pretty good because I made the mistake of reaching down to pet Harley. The second time I visited I got my other hand scratched up even better because I reached down to move the water bowl and Harley didn't like that so ran across the room and gave it to me good. After that I decided I would not bend down with Harley around ever. Without my hand to attack she has made it a point to attack my feet as I walk. I make sure to wear closed toe shoes now otherwise I may come away without a foot. Anyways, I kinda hate Harley now and fear going over there. I just don't get why she has to attack me. I'm a nice cat person. She should really save that anger for cat haters.


Just look at her waiting all cute looking for me to walk by so she can stink her claws into my foot. And to think, we could've had such a beautiful relationship.

4 comments:

Brenden+Nikki said...

Ha ha this totally cracks me up. But if only I had known that you were a cat lover I would have kept my cat Bud. I gave him to my dad when I moved in with you guys because I thought both you AND Elisa didn't like cats. I should have just brought him and Elisa could suck it up. :) He's a good cat and wouldn't have clawed you at all. Oh well.

We don't even know if we're going to California for sure yet. The only thing we are 99% sure of is that we won't be staying in AZ. I really do hope we move to California though. It sounds much more appealing than Boston.

I looked up that guy and while he may not be a twin, he does have characteristics that remind me of Brenden. Either way, that guy is handsome so I won't complain that you think he looks like Brenden :).

Jen said...

That cat must be distantly related to my mom's devil cat who does the same stuff to me. I see my mom's cat and I become a cat hater too. It has actually tainted my view of cats forevermore. I have nicknamed her "Lucy" short for "Lucifer" because of her evilness.

Lindsey said...

I'm sorry that cat is so mean to you! I like to bully mean cats. My sister had a cat nicknamed Satan so I bought a giant hair clip and used to to bite her. She probably still has nightmares about it. She's dead now so I'd like to think she has nightmares in hell.

Heather said...

ha-ha. stupid devil cat