Tuesday, April 21, 2009

My life is a horror film and I'm the star

See for yourself

Total creepy right? Ok so when it comes right down to it my life is actually pretty great and not full of horror, although it was not fun being diagnosed with pink eye last week. It was awful. I don't know if I've ever experienced pink eye for myself and if I did I was to young to remember. Not sure where I picked this beauty up but it was quite the irritation for about 3 days. Day number 1 was by far the worst with goopy's. My favorite was when I went to a movie with people during work and they made me sit a seat down from them by myself. Guess I can't blame them. Day 2 was better, more creepy than goopy. That's when I waited 2 hours for the Dr. to come in and say, yep, pink eye, and give a me prescription. Day 3 was Sunday and I felt silly cause I didn't look like I had pink eye anymore but I got a sub for my Primary class just in case. I looked like a big slacker showing up at church but having a sub for my class. I have to say though, it was pretty nice going to Sunday school and Relief Society. Anyways, pink eye seems to be all gone and I'm no longer a reject in the community!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it's pretty gross. It is incredibly contagious, so I can't say that I blame your friends for not wanting to sit by you. The best is when you wake up with your eyes gooped shut and you have to feel your way to the bathroom to clean them. Awesome.

Travis and Britni said...

you poor thing. I've never had it either, but I hear it's miserable. Glad you're feeling better.

{Jeff+Elisa} said...

Oh nooooo...goopy eyes are the worst and that was the perfect word to call the gross things that come out of your eyes. I swear that I am Queen of Goopiness and that's why I am always picking at my eyes. You know that it warms my heart that you are still in the eyeball disease club with me though...;) I'm glad that you are feeling better! :)

Deanna said...

That is so wierd, I had pink eye 2 weeks ago... (my blog has proof!) And I've never had before it in my life. Such a miserable experience! Maybe our bacteria ridden eyes crossed paths somewhere!