Over the past 5 or so year I have caught a pretty bad case of the travel bug. I can't help it, I love traveling so much. At work I am surrounded by pictures of my adventures to remind me of better days. This post is in remembrance of those better days. I was reading through the journal I kept in Europe last night and it just made me so happy that I have had the opportunity to go and see the world at least a little bit. Maybe I'll include some exerts from that journal one of these days. I'm not sure I'll get to travel as much as I used to but I'll jump at every opportunity.
Baltimore

Washington D.C.

Brian Head-Utah

Oahu Hawaii (twice!)

Baja Cruise

Ensenada Mexico

New York City (also twice!)

Rome

\
Venice

Florence

Pisa

Paris

Vienna

Frankfurt and Hamburg Germany

Whales

London

Western Caribbean
3 comments:
Jenny that is so amazing that you have been to all those places! That is definitely a wonderful opportunity! :) I love the picture of you and the leaning tower of Pisa. That is a cool illusion!
Yep! Those were good times. I am proud to be in lots of those pics! Someday I will make it to Europe and then we can just photoshop me in to your pics you took there :-) Hmmm...then again, I don't know if Derick would appreciate that! Ha ha ha
Lucky Girl. i wanna see the world! lol. someday hopefully. that's awesome.
Post a Comment