Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Blast from the Past

For anyone who has been following my blog from the beginning you will remember a certain post about auctioning our TV at a ward activity. If you haven't read that before or need a refresher I recommend you go back to April 22nd and read the Auction post. Funny stuff. Well since that day we never knew what happened with our TV and neither did anyone else who we asked about it who was in charge that night. Well a couple weeks ago we were hanging out after church and happened to pass by the other wards nursery room and JR peaked in and low and behold what was sitting there amidst the toys? Our TV. That's right, the mystery has been solved. What a great toy for little babies! JR was pretty excited but I was not very happy about it because I knew he was going to want to bring it home again. Sure enough the TV returned this Sunday. Luckily he knew of my great hate of it cluttering our living room again for another 2 months so it was gone when I got home from work yesterday. What a great husband! I'm not even sure what he did with it but I'm assuming if I went out to the storage on our patio I would probably find a big fat TV there. If anyone needs a TV please let us know!

7 comments:

Derek & Kellyn said...

JR snatched the TV from the innocent little children?!! Wow, I thought I knew you guys! haha Love you guys!

Terina said...

That's awesome! I loved the origional story!

Brooke said...

I'm so glad the mystery was solved!

Nikki and Edward Moure said...

Hmmm, a free TV, eh? I would say, "We'll take it!" but we already have an extra unused TV cluttering up our own bedroom.

Hilary said...

Hiya, Jenny! I happened through your blog via Terina's. The "Payne" family caught my eye...well, because that used to be my last name and all.
(This is Hilary). I love your blog! I hate it when people don't update, too! I can't believe you've done all that traveling, that's so awesome! Do it while you can, I'm sure you've heard that a lot. Youi look great! Keep in touch!

Ashley said...

I wish I needed a TV for your sake! Now we are blog buddies and I can stalk to from a link that's just a scroll away! Let's go get lunchy sometime or get our nails done or hang out by the pool!

Hilary said...

Hey Jen! Yeah, we really love it in VA! It's far, FAR different atmosphere/culture than the west, but it's so wonderful! For instance, we just spent the whole day today in DC, which is like 40 minutes east of us. We're in a development called Ashburn, VA. Keep in touch!