To catch you all up, this last weekend was a semi eventful one. We helped celebrate my sister Lyndee's 40th birthday by throwing her the surprise of her life! Ok so it wasn't really that intense but since the last surprise party she had was when she was a teenager I think this one could quite possibly qualify as the surprise of her life. It was a lot of fun to see her face. My sister Lyndee is the organizer of our family. She puts so much detail and effort into everything she does that we decided to do something for her for once. I hope she had fun because she certainly deserves to enjoy herself and be appreciated.
Saturday was spent at the stake center watching JR play in the stake basketball tournament. His team won! Good job Lakewood ward, way to be what champs are made of! JR is a little sad because he really looked forward to basketball every Thursday but now that it's over he has nothing to look forward to. If anyone knows of any extra curricular activities let us know. We also went and saw the Emma Smith movie on Saturday. It was pretty good. It has all the same characters as the Restoration movie so they played off each other which was pretty cool. You know, I don't know how Emma Smith did it. Wow! That family went through so much!
To top the weekend off we had another wedding reception. Nothing better! I think we just may be able to keep ourselves busy every weekend for the rest of our lives relying on people getting married!
Now it's the start of a new week. Tomorrow is JR's birthday. Big 25! Can't wait for that car insurance to go down!
And just because:



5 comments:
I hate it when people sit on my face. Jens, please call me from work anytime and I will pretend to be a very interested student who wants possibly 17 or 18 degrees. Will that keep you busy for awhile? And Happy, Happy Birthday to JR tomorrow!! Make it good one because tonight we're gonna party like it's 1999.
hey I'm pretty sure I saw your mom in the parking lot at Costco Friday afternoon... I thought it was her and then after she passed me I wondered I think she lives in Prescott, but it was totally her! It's ok to take a break at work, Happy Birthday JR
That pic was awesome! I know how you feel about needing extra circular activities! It seems when you get married, and dont have kids yet, you are a little boring. It's a good boring, just different.
Why don't you capitalize on all those wedding receptions you attend, just be...a wedding singer? Ooh! or you could always get a job at hastings back in Prescott. Just think of all those job perks, eh. and then after work you and JR can hang out in the parking lot for three hours just for kicks. For real though you are amazing for sticking with UOP for three years...is that a record??
See now you know how I feel. Now worries I feel bad about not posting all the time. Have a great weekend.
Post a Comment