One of JR's focuses lately has been graduate school. For those of you who aren't updated he is going in to Sports Psychology but there is not a lot of information out there on the best way to go about that or the best schools, things of that nature. Well the other day he hunted down a Sports Psychologist that lives in the valley and was able to talk with him about some things. When the conversation was over he came into the room and said "We're moving to Sweden!" Sweet! Apparently Sweden is huge on Sports Psychology for some reason and has the best programs and opportunities. I don't think we will really move to Sweden but the guy said if anything he should try to do a study abroad summer program or something. Now that would be cool. As much as I love to travel I don't think I would want to live out my life in a foreign country. I could handle a year, maybe two, but a summer would be just right and just about the coolest thing ever.
This looks like a nice place to live right?

Also, JR got a job with a company called Southwest Behavioral. He will be working in a group home with adults with development disabilities. The hours are rough but hopefully it will all work out. He'll be working Tues, Wed, and Thurs 3pm-11pm and Saturdays 6am-11pm. Goodbye husband, it was nice spending time with you. It's good though, at least he'll be using his degree and this is really just temporary until he goes to grad school anyways.
2 comments:
That would be such a fun oppertunity!
Take me with you!
Post a Comment