I'm having a hard time this week thinking of things to post so I'm stealing a tag from my friends page to get the juices rolling. Thanks Sara!
The rules:
Go to your picture files.
Pick the 4th file, and the 4th picture in it.
Tell a little about the picture.

This picture was taken while JR and I were still dating. He was working as a counselor at EFY in Flagstaff and I went up to visit him on the weekend. This is one picture out of a series. JR hates hates hates to take pictures (but is getting better) so the series is of my friend Ellie trying to get a normal picture out of him. The funniest thing about this picture though is JR's shirt. We had gone to American Eagle earlier that day and I picked that shirt out for him. He wore it a couple times up at EFY and I got a text from him later in the week asking if I had read what the shirt said on it. I had no idea. Turns out the caption on the shirt read "Clothing Optional Beyond This Point" Ha! Needless to say he has not worn it since unless it's underneath something. Whoops, my bad. Guess I should pay more attention. Also, this picture kind of makes me miss my long hair.
*sigh*
More attempts just for fun. And by the way I can count at least
12 of these!


2 comments:
HAHA. I love the inappropriate shirts! you know it.
that is sooo freakin hilarious. i bought some expensive atv riding pants with the silouhette of a lady....but it's not too obvious. eeks. i love the colors on the pants though...
Post a Comment