Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Want some cute stuff?

My friend Kellyn is taking part in a boutique happening Nov. 8th. Thought I would pass the word along because it looks super cute...if you are in to super cute stuff...which I am. Anyways here is the info for anyone living in the area.

The Tattered Trunk Boutique

The Boutique will take place on Saturday, November 8th from 9 am - 4 pm at DW Higgins Institute (DWHI), a charter school, which is on the SE corner of McClintock & Elliot next to Tempe Cinemas. We have 40+ vendors. You won't want to miss this event where you will find one of kind gifts for the Holiday season!

Click here to see more

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Yeah, I got a job I guess I left that part out. Um I do customer service. It's boring.

I'm Excited to hear where you will be moving for school. Moving out of state is fun and a little scary. Also, you guys should come visit and go to Six Flags sometime. ok bye.

Derek & Kellyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Derek & Kellyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.