So to switch it up here is something completely random for you.
Anyone out there fruit snack lovers? We get around in the fruit snack world and amongst our favorite fruit snacks are Wal-Mart brand Smiles. The end.
*
*
Just kidding! So, one day we decided to switch it up and get some Fry's brand fruit snacks so we bought some Curious George and some Shark's. Well much to my surprise I open up a Sharks package and find this:
"One of these things is not like the others, One of these things just doesn't belong" (anyone familiar with Sesame Street please make sure to sing that last bit). Verdict: We are not meant to get away from the Smileys.
And this concludes your session of randomosity at it's best.



7 comments:
Oh my gosh, that is hilarious!!!!! I can't believe you had a smile in there! Just goes to show...it's all one big monopoly. I LOVE fruit snacks. could be one of my fav things ever really.
From one fruit snack lover to another. It is agreed that smileys are the best. (and cheapest!)
And Chris and are doing well, btw. He is working crazy hours so I don't see much of him as of late.
Good luck with your move next week!
We also love the Smile snacks. I had an excuse when I was pregnant to take them to church. Once Arthur is into solids, they're coming back to church with us. And I'm bringing extra!!!
Your word verification is: Sucker.
You're so funny and our posts are entertaining. Besides, my posts are basically full of kids.
Nice post. Definitely scored the randomness. :)
you are so funny. At least you will always have your blog in fresno to keep me entertained.
I know how you feel about moving. It seems like everything is at a stand still until this one big thing is taken care of. then you can continue doing whatever it is that you do. I was the same way but I only moved down the street.
Very Random, and very useful information for the kiddos. Thanks.
Post a Comment