Since people have been asking, I had my phone interview on Monday and I think it went well. On the phone with me were both of the managers and the director so it was a little nerve racking but I think we were jiving well. They are supposed to be getting back to me early next week to let me know if I get it or not. I sure hope that's true because I'm very anxious to find out!
Also, we now have 5 boxes packed so are making very slow progress. Ha ha! We've been trying to spread out our time with friends and family and are headed to Central today to visit JR's family there before the move so we're excited about that.
So there's the update!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I'm glad it went well. We'll keep you in our prayers. Have fun in Central.
That is so crazy. Its happening so fast! I think I've asked you this before but when is the official move date?
Ps I'm sure you'll get the job! You've been working there forever.
HOpe you get it. That would be nice.
Ummm...the fair here wasn't nearly as huge or busy as the AZ state fair, and it's not near as nasty. Although, there are a lot of small towns around and some special people.
I have had my hair cut short for a while...a super short a-line cut. I think it's shorter that ever before. I like it. I am glad you thought it looked cute that day b/c I didn't really feel like doing it straight, so it looks even more short.
The big move is coming for you guys!! Aaah!
Post a Comment