Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Central

JR and I have been doing a lot of traveling around saying goodbye lately. Two weekends ago we headed up to Central to spend some time with his family up there before the move. It worked out really well because our niece Madison also got baptized that same weekend. What a fun thing to see kids have that experience. The baptism was a little crazy with nieces and nephews running amuck but it was still very nice and somewhat amusing at the same time. Is that ok to say about a baptism? Anyways, we are very proud of Madison!


Another niece, Gracie. So cute!

We also go to see this:

Isn't it beautiful? Ok well maybe it's not beautiful yet but it sure will be. This is how far they've come on the building of the Gila Valley Temple which is pretty much just down the street from JR's mom's house.

Another highlight of Central was the kitten with thumbs:

Pretty strange huh?
I think I need to be sleeping. I just made a post about a cat's thumbs for goodness sakes. It's been a long week so far with packing and visiting and packing and visiting. Will the madness ever stop? Thank you to my sister Lyndee for helping pack the kitchen. That was a great help!
My friend Ellie also threw me a little going away party with some of my girls friends. What could be better than a little Costa Vida, some Strawberry Shortcake, "So You Think You Can Dance", and great company? I'm going to miss these gals!

This next one is very dark I know. Ellie, I'm still waiting for you to e-mail me your pics!



Next up was bowling with our friends Sunny and Ryan and Kendall and Liz.


We also worked our last day in the baptistery. Very sad. We had a little lunch afterwards with those we have worked with.

I had one last girls night with my sisters:


Seem busy so far? Well that's not all folks. We also hung out with the amazing Carpenters and have spent the last day and a half in Florence visiting JR's dad. Phew, and it's only Wednesday! Tomorrow my parents and brother are coming to say good bye. I just hope all the packing gets done! I probably won't be posting again until after the move so wish us good luck!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I'm sorry that I couldn't make it to the girls' night, Jenny! I really wish that I could have gone. :( :( :( It looks like you girls had a lot of fun. I'm sad that we don't get to say goodbye in person! If you have a minute (ha ha. Yeah right.) You guys are welcome to stop by anytime!

Nikki and Edward Moure said...

I didn't find out about the girl party till the night before... ahh!... so I didn't make it. I didn't know you were so soon. I'll miss you lil Jenny Mae.

Ug, I dont like saying goodbye to you in a blog. :( This sucks. This is what happens when I dont blog for three months. I never know what happens!