I got the job! Well, technically it's still unofficial so I'll tell you the story. I got a call from the manager there in Fresno today and he basically said that they want me to come work for them on the campus and want to offer me the job but that they are trying to get approval for me to be able to stay a senior enrollment counselor rather than just a regular counselor. Apparently they treat it as a completely different position and they have to go through the formalities of posting the job, they have to keep it posted for 7 days and then they have to get all the approvals. So once all of that is taken care of they can offer me the position. Worst comes to worst I'll still have a job as a regular counselor and just not make as much!
I honestly feel like this is the BIGGEST BLESSING! And to know that I may even keep my same pay is just more than I could have asked. The Lord has definitely taken care of JR and I. Awhile ago I had decided that I really need to trust the Lord more and increase my faith. I've been trying to do that and actually did come to peace with the fact that I may not have a job for awhile and when I did get a job it might pay about 1/5 of what I make now and may be at Long John Silvers but if that's what the Lord wanted for me then I knew we'd make it through. I'm glad I got that peace but I'm sure am glad that that was not the Lord's will!
Anyways, my unofficial start date will be August 3rd. Only 2 days after we move from AZ.
Y i K e S ! ! ! Wish me luck...this is really happening!
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
YEAH!!!! Congrats! I knew you could do it! ha ha
That's great! I'm so glad the move to California is working out for you guys! : )
YIPEE!!! Congrats. So, I guess that means you really are moving? Dang, we were really hoping this was all a joke. Darn. jk. So happy for you!! You will be missed... sniff sniff!
Yay! Congratulations on your job! (whichever one it turns out to be)
Yippee Skippy!!! What a relief. You go girl
Woo Hoo!!!! I'm so happy for you. I knew it would all work out. I'm still sad you're leaving, but so happy you'll have your job. I'll miss you:(
YAY!!! That is so exciting! Congrats!
I'm glad that the Lord's way was also your way this time:) Brace for next time... jk. Congrats. I'm sure that's a huge relief.
Post a Comment